- Advertising & Marketing
- Classes & Education
- Health & Wellness
- Animal Chiropractor
- Ayurveda & Yoga Center
- Bliss: Life Coaching
- Coaching | Nanette Tashnek
- Counseling | Norm Davis
- Dentist | A.K. Moradi DDS, MS
- Dr. Jackie St. Cyr D.C.
- Dr. Joe Lindley D.C.
- Embracing Wellness and Life
- Hands On Therapy Massage
- Hiscock Integrative Shiatsu
- Lorraine Tucker
- Wellness Coaching
- Business Membership
- Contact Us
- Event Calendar
Bliss: Life Coaching
Submitted by Admin on Thu, 05/21/2009 - 04:43
Find Your Bliss!
Do you know people with jobs that excite them so much that they can’t wait to begin each day?
Do you know people in relationships where they feel truly loved, respected and supported?
Do you know people who believe in themselves and in their power to achieve their dreams?
Does this sound like something you’d like to have? Then come take a journey with me.
A journey to find your bliss!
What is Bliss?
I believe that bliss is not just a fleeting moment, but a result of choosing to live in line with who we
truly are. You can live a blissful life every day by ...
surrounding yourself with people you love -- and who love you back
having the career that fulfills your dreams
embracing a life that is the result of your positive choices
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a process that allows you, the Coachee, time to think and the space to BE HEARD. Our
discussions are completely focused on your needs. Not what you “should” be doing, but what you
want to have in your life.
Who Uses Coaching ... and is it right for me?
My clients choose coaching as a way to understand what’s working and what needs attention in their
lives. Usually these people desire to make a change in their lives, whether it’s changing careers,
finding the motivation to increase performance on the job, getting organized and prioritizing goals,
boosting self confidence, or improving communication skills.
Examples of those who have benefitted from coaching include:
People in Transition
-- corporate downsizing, empty nest, divorce, midlife transition
-- multi-tasking, staying focused, finanical management, work/life balance
-- increased sales goals, customer relationships, referral sources
Executives and Managers
-- innovative changes, motivate leadership, strategic planning
People in Relationships
-- enhanced communication, solid personal foundation, self-care
Personal Life Coach
What would we talk about?
Here are the types of questions that I discuss with my clients:
1. What are you putting up with?
2. What are you really passionate about achieving in the next 90 days?
3. What block has kept you from achieving goals in the past?
4. What is your biggest unfulfilled dream?
5. What are you spending time on that is not adding value to your life?
6. What is your biggest fear?
7. What would you use a coach for in your life right now?
8. What do you most need right now?
9. What areas of your life are out-of-balance?
10. What is your unique talent?
11. Where do you want to be in a year? In five?
12. What’s the biggest challenge you have?
13. If you could have anything, what would it be?
14. What’s holding you back the most?
15. What is your business vision?
16. What changes can you make now?
17. What goal are you ready to achieve?
18. What holds you back financially?
19. What needs immediate attention?
20. What are you waiting for?
21. Is there a single change worth making?
22. What does your ideal life look like?
23. What skill do you most want to learn?
24. What gifts are not being fully developed?
25. What gets you out of bed each day?
26. Are you ready for the next level of your life?
Sound interesting? Trust me, it is!
If you’d like to arrange a complimentary phone consultation, you can contact me:
Personal Life Coach
Are you ready to Find Your Bliss? Or do you need more information?
Contact Bonnie for a complimentary phone consultation: